Old 07-09-2018, 03:55 PM   #57
Winnebago Master

Nice to read all the positive posts! Keep 'em coming.
SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 03:34 AM   #58
Winnebago Camper

We have a 2017 29VE that we enjoy. The floor plan with the one big driver side slide and outdoor kitchen sealed the deal for us. We have had a few little problems that I fixed myself and some modifications too.

It would have been nice to have two a/c units. I understand that is an option now. We make do although we don’t camp much in the heat of the summer too much.

If I had to replace our unit I would get the same model with the 50amp 2 a/c option.

Patrick
Old 10-02-2018, 03:05 PM   #59
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewerdog View Post
We got our 2003 journey a couple years ago.We have had some minor trouble.We got the extended warranty and it has saved a little bit.Maybe now we can enjoy a little and not have no more trouble for a while.
I can tell u one thing that might help someone in the future! Iam having clearcoat problems with the front and called winnebago and they give me cdi the company that put the paint on it and they said if i come to there shop i could get a discount, but would not help me here with the clearcoat coming off! So i will tell u that when a winnebago is at least 14years old that the clearcoat and paint starts to peel off its your baby!I will remember that when i go and trade mine, if i do
sewerdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 02:14 PM   #60
Winnebago Camper

We had a 1993 Vectra and loved it for a number of years, then went to a fifth wheel and were never happy. We're back to a 2013 Vista 27N, and so far we're loving it. There are a few things I don't like, but they are not defects or problems, just oddities like not being able to access under the kitchen sink when the slide is in, but there (knock on wood) has been nothing we've had a complaint about. We're very pleased with Winnebago's quality.
Joette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 12:46 PM   #61
Winnebago Watcher

we are looking at a adventurer 35 F your post has really helped me with my decision any issues with pulling hills and decending hills I will be pulling a escape also 2 wheel dolly thank you so much.
Thekoniors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 01:27 PM   #62
Site Team

We love, love, love our 2017 Adventurer 37F. We tow a Lincoln MKX 4-down and have no issues up or down mountains and we usually go out west every year. We leave for Utah, from South Texas in a couple of weeks, in fact.
Old 04-04-2019, 11:23 PM   #63
Winnie-Wise

We are addicted to the TV infomercial "Going RV". And we seldom pass up a recreational vehicle show at the Fairgrounds. But we've not seen a a rig that came close to "wowing" us into a trade. This or that feature, perhaps. But not the total package.

Our 2007 Journey 34SE suits us and our style of RVing. Right size. Right floor plan. (Although wish the galley was fixed and the dining/love seat slid out) Have not seen a bath layout we liked better. We find the fore and aft bed meets our preferences. Despite "friendly advice", after more than 30K miles all over the western states our 300HP Cummins has not caused us to wish for larger.

Having said that, we have done a ton of mods and upgrades (described with pics in the Mods and Upgrades thread). And, during or after every trip, we tend to mod our mods and upgrades. Truthfully, even had we bought new, we still would have made changes.

In short, we like ours. Going to drive it 'til the wheels go square.

Fair Winds and Following Seas
Oldchinahand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 06:25 PM   #64
Winnebago Watcher

Smile Love our new 2019 Forza 34T

New to the forum but not RVing. Started with a small Coachman travel trailer and upgraded to a Heartland Bighorn 5th wheel in 2012. Now we have the Forza. It's big enough for the two of us. We only have it 4 months and took our first trip down to the Richmond race. Few bugs to work out but it sure beats hauling the 5th wheel. We loved it but it was time for a MH. Decided on Winnebago because American made and their reputation for quality.
NSCRCRZY is offline   Reply With Quote