Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-27-2024, 08:50 AM   #61
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampinInCO View Post
My FLX inverter shows Flt under Batt.

What does this mean?

I also have a beep coming from it, I believe every 60 seconds.
Check your solar controller's panel, make sure the B1 reading is normal, the beeping is most likely something is over-voltage and it's a warning, this happened to me last year and just burnt out my inverter.
Old 02-27-2024, 01:31 PM   #62
Winnebago Camper

B1 says 14.4 volts. All setting are per the Xantrex/GO Thread.

Something did happen the last couple of weeks though. I went in and battery "appeared" as 0 charge. I am not sure this is actually the case though as when I plugged in, it was at 100% in about 2 hours.

It is hard for me to truly locate the beep. I reset slide, tongue relay. Xantrex, battery. CO2 battery. Fridge, TV etc.

What the heck beeps in the camper every 60 sec?

It really seems like it is coming from the area where the 3 panels are by the door.
CampinInCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 01:49 PM   #63
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampinInCO View Post
B1 says 14.4 volts. All setting are per the Xantrex/GO Thread.

Something did happen the last couple of weeks though. I went in and battery "appeared" as 0 charge. I am not sure this is actually the case though as when I plugged in, it was at 100% in about 2 hours.

It is hard for me to truly locate the beep. I reset slide, tongue relay. Xantrex, battery. CO2 battery. Fridge, TV etc.

What the heck beeps in the camper every 60 sec?

It really seems like it is coming from the area where the 3 panels are by the door.
If you haven’t already, double check the big circuit breaker on the battery box. We had that breaker trip once and didn’t really notice much until the CO / propane detector started beeping.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:45 PM   #64
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhay View Post
If you haven’t already, double check the big circuit breaker on the battery box. We had that breaker trip once and didn’t really notice much until the CO / propane detector started beeping.
Oh that too, my CO detector broke and was beeping none stop.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:45 PM   #65
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhay View Post
That is part of my start up procedure. Assuming it is the only one I know of right by the battery power (blue button).

Turn off battery. Turn off breaker. Wait a few minutes and power on the breaker and then the battery.

Beeping noise happens whether attached to shore or not. Pulled the CO detector near the entry also, tested it. Does not seem to be it either.
Old 02-28-2024, 10:18 AM   #66
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downytide View Post
Oh that too, my CO detector broke and was beeping none stop.
The beep is every 60 seconds.
Old 02-28-2024, 07:29 PM   #67
Winnebago Camper

Its the LPCO detector beeping
Old 03-03-2024, 11:08 AM   #68
Winnebago Camper

Lithonics

Thank you it worked!
VineVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 02:28 PM   #69
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by VineVixen View Post
Thank you it worked!
Vine Vixen.. do everyone a favor and describe exactly what you did and what worked. We're glad it - whatever it was - worked for you. When you come back and post full details you'll be helping the person that comes along in the future with similar problems.

Tags
batteries