Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2023, 02:36 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Assistance with Lithionics batteries

I'm starting this thread to see if I can provide some assistance to owners of Lithionics batteries, which are now a standard equipment on some Winnebago products.
This is not an official Winnebago support initiative, it is purely personal desire to help people, educate people, advance acceptance of this new technology.
Please be respectful, I'm doing this in my personal spare time and I don't owe you anything. I'll only answer questions where I think I understand the issue, without making too many assumptions.
Use of screenshots from Lithionics mobile app would be very helpful in diagnosing specific issues. Especially if you post the Details screen, which is swipe to left from the main screen. This screen was designed for advanced diagnostics as it contains the most data all in one list.
Apologies if I don't respond quickly, I have a full time job and a family.
electric is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
batteries