Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-29-2022, 04:19 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

New 2021 Adventurer Model 27n

We recently used our Lippert Electronic Leveling system for the first time. I did the auto leveling at the campground. Before leaving I pushed the Retract button and waited for it to clear. On the way home the Lippert panel was clear. A few days ago I decided to start our MH and let it run for awhile. The Lippert panel was on stating Retract Time Out Return Lever for Service. I tried pushing the on/off button, nothing changed. I tried holding the on/off and retract button at the same time and nothing happened. The hydraulic reservoir is at it's proper level.
Does anyone have any ideas how to clear this problem without taking it to a Winnie Dealer so it will not sit for an extended period of time.
A Ford problem, still not fixed, and now this.
Elmon
ElmondTX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 04:24 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

In the version of the LCI leveling system used in 2015, pressing a combination of buttons on the panel at the same time would do a reset and clear past faults. If the fault was currently clear you were back to normal, at least until the system control panel sees that fault or another one again.

You should look in the LCI section of your supplement manual and see if it is documented for your current version LCI system. If not there you might be able to find it online.

The other thing is to confirm that with the jacks up that the fluid res. is at the right level. Low fluid level can cause lots of flaky issues with the LCI system. If fluid is low look for indications of fluid leaks at each cylinder and at the pump / valve body.

Good luck.
powercat_ras is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventurer, vent