Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-25-2021, 05:34 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Broken bathroom sink bowl

We recently bought a 2004 Adventurer 37B and are in the process of fixing the little problems that come with a used home. One of the problems is that the bathroom sink bowl has a star crack in it, apparently because the former owner had something heavy in the medicine cabinet over the sink, which shifted during travel.

I originally contacted Winnebagoparts.com for a replacement bowl, but they are telling me that it is no longer being made. I checked the plumbing diagram specs for the bowl and it gives a dimension, but not a maker. I have looked at the bowl and run every number embedded in the bowl into Google, but nothing is matching.

I have looked at non-RV replacement bowls, but since I don't have the exact dimensions, I am concerned about ordering a new bowl and having it not be right, particularly since all the replacement bowls have the tailpiece hole in the center and the current bowl is biased toward the rear.

I have gone on the forums here, but I can't get the seach engine to bring me back just information on "replacing batchroom sink bowl," so I am getting hundreds of returns.

So, I thought I would just ask - does anyone know a source for a drop-in (well, technically lift-in-from-below-with-one-hand-while-desperately-operating-an-electric-screwdriver-with-the-other) replacement for this sink bowl?
CaptFrankM is offline   Reply With Quote