Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-20-2023, 08:20 AM   #21
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowdie24 View Post
SgtB
In post#16 you bring up the problem of limited OCC. How much OCC capacity are you expecting to loose once the HWH system is installed?
HWH weighs 138#, Big foot weighs 200#
SgtB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 07:59 PM   #22
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtB View Post
2019 Navion 24D. I just spent all day today searching the three different forums to which I belong seeking answers. Didn't learn much except everyone favors hydraulic over electric. Other than that I read a lot of worthless gobbledygook i.e., opinions that had little to do with the gentleman's question. Geez, some folks obviously love to rack up posts. LOL
OK, here's my dilemma. You see what rig I have. I am an old time RVer, started in 1967, almost 83 years old and have been a DP fellow since 2002, but as you see we have severely downsized. Made a few short shakedown trips to get accustomed to this new (to us) rig. It has levelmate, which is fine for seeing how off-level I am. But playing with those yellow Lego blocks under the tires is not good for my worn out body. I want to pull in, hit a button, and let the RV do its thing while I getup a ready for Happy Hour. Sorry, call me lazy, but I am there to enjoy myself, not work up a sweat.
So, here is my question, and I'd really like it answered by guys who have a Winnie V/N on a Sprinter chassis, and either bought it with or had levelers installed aftermarket. Basically, I want to hear from actual experience, not baseless opinions. Been to all the websites, realize they are expensive $5-6+K, but for me they are worth it. I refuse to to crawl around on the ground playing with Lego blocks. Thanks Guys and Semper Fi, Jim
I own a 2018 Winnebago View and installed after market levelers in Moscow Iowa. RVs from across the country go there. The levelers are manufactured there too. Contact Lichtenstein in Forest City IA for contact information.
Lameyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 05:26 AM   #23
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowdie24 View Post
SgtB
In post#16 you bring up the problem of limited OCC. How much OCC capacity are you expecting to loose once the HWH system is installed?
138 Pounds on HWH. Big Foot says theirs weighs 200. Easy choice.
SgtB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leveling, ems