Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-28-2005, 09:53 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

tire pressure monitoring systems good bade?do you need new stems?
R V WEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 09:53 AM   #2
Winnebago Watcher

tire pressure monitoring systems good bade?do you need new stems?
R V WEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 11:13 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

I think they are good and I think they are needed. I like the Doran Pressure Pro that is sold here thru the rvupgrade site. As far as new valve stems go, it depends on what you got. The ones on my coach are metal, so no problem there. The rubber ones on my toad were alittle too long and possibly alittle too old for my liking, so I had new ones put on.
Mike
ISLAPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 11:31 AM   #4
Winnebago Owner

Been using the "Pressure Pro" system for about six months now. Initially installed only on the MH but will be buying four more sensors shortly to include the toad. The system has worked very well with only occasional times when a rear wheel will not report in. I am running with only the stock antenna and suspect I may need the aux antenna when the toad comes on-line. It is great to be cruising down the Hwy and at the push of a button,you can see exactly what each tire is doing. Highly recommend the "Pressure Pro" and they are nice people to deal with.

03 Horizon 39QD
Rick Buddrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 02:11 PM   #5

I'm very happy with my Tire Sentry. Have it on the tow car as well. I keep same tire pressure on both tow vehicles so that it is easy to use on either.
Old 03-05-2005, 06:13 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

We use the Doran Pressure pro. Currenlly only on the MH, but have additional sensors for my trailer and plan to put them on. I like it as well, easy to monitor the tires, and check pressures before leaving. Only downside is having to disconnect if parked for extended perios, month or so.
Old 03-06-2005, 03:37 AM   #7
iRV2 Marketing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by can do man:
"tire pressure monitoring systems good bad?" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Here's all the information that you will need about the Doran Pressure Pro. Just click on the graphic.

Available from:
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote