Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-24-2023, 03:34 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Adventurer 36Z Reviews requested

DW and I are looking to purchase a Winnebago Adventurer 36Z in the next few months if we can find the right one at the right price. Does anyone here own the 36Z or any similar Adventurer model? We are looking at something no more than 3 years old.
What are your experiences? Are there certain problems inherent with this model? What are some of your likes and dislikes? I’m very interested to hear your feedback.
Also, I have experience with the 6.8 V10 but not the 7.3 V8. Has this been a good replacement?
Thanks in advance for your response.
Chief deputy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 02:55 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Not enough time or energy to type you a massive response, but did not want to leave you hanging. Search my posts and you'll get some info. Quick answer is we would buy one again no worries at all. Might want to make your title a bit more specific if you want more responses...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20230707_193323.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	309.7 KB
ID:	186757  
Old 07-25-2023, 03:46 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for the reply Scott. I will take a look at your posts.

I tried to find a way to edit my title due to the spelling of "reviews" but did not see how. I posted from my phone and spell check got me.
Chief deputy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 01:28 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

Similar Vista 35F. DW especially likes it (so I like it). Good for two, gets crowded quickly with more.
Don't like that fresh water & waste water hookups are in same belly bay.
Hole for sewer hose hookup didn't line up with plumbing for 90 degree elbow, had to cut to fit. Not at all hard to do but...
Bedroom slide and wardrobe arrangement don't allow for thicker than 6" full queen mattress, had to put cut-off topper on new better mattress to fit.
Livingroom slide needs re-synching almost every time we send it out. Again, not real hard to do but...
Edge of awning is right over entry door hinge, rain dumps directly on steps making awning essentially useless when it rains.
Door to belly bay compartment under bedroom slide is hinged on top. Real pain to access bay when slide is extended.
Bathroom fan too small, steams up quickly from shower, would be a lot better if they put 2d fantastic fan there.
Not-too-stainless steel kitchen sink, develops little rust spots all over even when wiped dry after use. Ditto for bathroom drain hole ring (or whatever it's called).
Kitchen work area is too small if you're into cooking real meals, we got a pair of sick bed tables for the additional counter space.
Toilets are standard low height, but they're mounted on an 8-10" step so have to use a stool to comfortably sit on the throne, otherwise legs dangle with feet off the floor.
Last, and nothing to blame on Winnebago, if the front tires were set as wide as the rear dualies I think it would make a significant difference in road handling.
DCMac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vent, adventurer, view