Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-23-2022, 01:58 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Winnie Minnie Plus Electrical Drawings

We recently had a tire come apart and rip through our floor damaging a bunch of wiring. Dealership is not going to warranty the work. In past on my old Class A unit, Winnebago had great drawings on line, but I cannot find them for my Minnie Plus 29RBH. Wondering if these exist for 5th wheels.
clduke72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 05:34 PM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by clduke72 View Post
In past on my old Class A unit, Winnebago had great drawings on line, but I cannot find them for my Minnie Plus 29RBH. Wondering if these exist for 5th wheels.
No, unfortunately none of those resources existed for "Towables."

You can ask them to send you copies of various things and they seem to be pretty good about doing so - but you have to call and request what you need.

A blown tire can be a huge problem - I had an Arctic Fox and went through a number of blowouts. I replaced my tires immediately with higher load ratings (OEM LR "C "to LR "E') and started inflating to 80psi. But every RV is different.
Old 08-23-2022, 05:55 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

An idea that you might check to see if it fits? There is one big hole that may make this not work!
On motorized RV, there is a Code stamped along the wire sides as in this example:
Click image for larger version

Name:	f wire id.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	183924

The hole in the plan? I don't know if it is done on ALL RV and if it is stamped all along the length or only at the ends!!

IF it is all along the wire, that might let you find the code on two ends to put them back together but also there is a chart of the ID here to tell where that wire comes from and to:

https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...ical_guide.pdf

But in the meantime, this is a good time to mention how much a tire pressure monitor is worth!
Had you known in advance the tire was getting low or getting too hot, it would have saved a lot of grief!

Sorry to mention it after the fact but there are still many who have not found out, so please beg pardon while I use you as a "teaching moment".
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 09:40 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for the help. Winnebago support was able to pull up drawings and I was able to match everything else up. I have already made plans to upgrade the tires as they don't seem to be good quality and I've seen a lot of negative reviews and similar experiences with these GoodRide tires. I also agree that I will be getting a TPMS as well to give some more notice and maybe prevent this from happening again.

Thanks for help!
clduke72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electrical