Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-29-2023, 05:55 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

87 Winnebago Chieftain AC and fan parts

Ok, putting other issues aside for the moment.... Leaving Friday morning and having two issues..... I have an 87 Winnebago Chieftain and went to the auto parts store for a reciever\dryer and a fan clutch for the AC and fan and my mechanic states they're not the proper ones for the RV. It's what the auto parts store pulled up for the year and motor and AC. The mechanic doesn't have info on what the proper ones would be. I know that it's a Winnebago placed on a Chevy frame and 454 but not sure who the proper people are to contact? Winnebago? Chevy? Other builder of these RV's? Under the gun to get this purchased, shipped, delivered, installed so reaching out for whatever wisdom anyone could offer. I will feverishly research tomorrow morning, but it's not exactly my forte..... Thanks
byekryam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan, parts, winnebago