Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-06-2023, 03:26 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Newish owner, Hike 100 1316SB

Hello, I’ve kind of been meaning to get set up here but had login issues and gave up. Now I just stumbled back upon it while reviewing my tabs, but also I’m pondering some other tech questions alongside the uselessness of Facebook and Winnebago themselves.

So far I’ve just done some light electrical mods adding 300ah of lithium relocated to inside below the port side bench, along with a 3000w inverter. Besides that and a rear cargo rack, the rig is bone stock. I’m assuming of course stuff like 3M stick-on accessories and IKEA closet organizers don’t count as mods. Oh, I did also install a custom bed frame and mattress on the starboard bench.

For a shakedown trip, I took it from Charleston, SC where purchased to Alaska, presently just east of Fairbanks, and stopped in 18 other states plus BC and Yukon along the way. I guess I’ve towed it about 8000 miles so far, at least 90% of that on pavement. It doesn’t count if it’s not on pavement, right?

Anyway how embarrassing for an old nineties kid to be struggling with a web site but I can’t yet figure out how to post pictures here. Glad to if anyone can show me how but this tool seems to want me to host them elsewhere?
jayratch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 11:04 PM   #2
Site Team

Greetings Jayratch,
Here are the instructions on:
Welcome to the forum.
Eagle5