Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-23-2021, 01:17 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

RV Wash

Hi - I live in Easthampton MA and have had no luck finding a self service truck or car wash suitable for my Journey 34Y within a 20 or so mile radius. Is there anybody out there who lives in my area that knows of such a place? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
mslavich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 12:17 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

RV Wash

You could try advertising on FB Marketplace for a private individual that does detailing. Maybe even check with local detailers, they usually will come to your home or place RV is kept.
Good luck
Susan
SJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 03:50 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJones View Post
You could try advertising on FB Marketplace for a private individual that does detailing. Maybe even check with local detailers, they usually will come to your home or place RV is kept.
Good luck
Susan
Thanks for the tip - I'll check it out. The real problem is that I live in a town that has strict water use laws in the summer so washing it at my residence won't fly. Having it done at a private detailer will work for me. Thanks!
mslavich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 01:33 PM   #4
Winnie-Wise

Truckers get their rigs washed and so often the truck stops provide this service for both trucks and for RVs. Do a search for "truck washing" to find places near where you live.
Elkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 06:51 AM   #5
Winnebago Owner

I just had my Minnie Winnie washed for the first time at a truck wash right nearby. I was wildly impressed at how thorough and careful they were. The cost was $2/foot, so it was $60 for my Winnie. They spent about 20 minutes washing, including the roof, wheels and so on. Then, when done they dry it off. They did so much better than i have ever been able to do myself.
DesertRatt is offline   Reply With Quote