Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-10-2021, 04:49 PM   #61
BigDawwg...

Talking Boon-Dock-Camping....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashmaster View Post
It is a 2003 31C Minnie.
Ok, Question for you, do you have the Original O&M w/ Parts Manual, if not, I've got it in a .pdf @ 6.5Mbites, if you want to give me an Email Address, I can send it your way,,,,,, it will make your LIFE Soooooo much better going forward......
BD in Alaska.....
Old 11-10-2021, 07:48 PM   #62
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanwyo View Post
Ok, Question for you, do you have the Original O&M w/ Parts Manual, if not, I've got it in a .pdf @ 6.5Mbites, if you want to give me an Email Address, I can send it your way,,,,,, it will make your LIFE Soooooo much better going forward......
BD in Alaska.....
Thank you, yes. I send you a PM.

And Happy Birthday and thank you for your service!
Mashmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 08:04 PM   #63
BigDawwg...

Ok,,,,, there will be 2-Emails, about 7-8MB ea.
Enjoy......
BD in Alaska
Old 11-10-2021, 10:05 PM   #64
BigDawwg...

Talking BoonDocking.....

Ok,,,,, I should have caught this earlier, and just used the "Edit" function......
So here goes, in my Post#49 last evening, I miss-stated some some Spec's,,,,
ie.... with built-in 12V-2amp Battery Charger, should read, 12V 3-Stage Battery Charger, the 2-amp design was in the older RV line-up, before the 3-Stage, and now there is also a 4-stage Charger available....
The invent and install of the Slide in RV's as we currently know them, started to be come available in the late 80's, early 90's, and by 95 & on, they pretty much became the norm, and then by the early 2000's most RV's were still using the old style 15A, 25A, & 30amp Converter/Charger, with the above 2-3 amp Battery Charger, built into the Converter,,,,, Now, if I'm remembering this correctly, WFCO started working on a Up-dated Version of their existing Converter/Charger which most of the Manufactures were using at the time, thus was Born the WF-8900 Series, which is what we've got in our Current E-450 2018/2019 Minnie-Winnie 31K, which is actually a WF-8955PEC.....
There is alot more to this History, about the Slides, Battery's, Control's, and the like..... More to come down the Road, so to speak.....

BD in Alaska...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-10 152131.png
Views:	43
Size:	223.1 KB
ID:	181286