Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Heating, Cooling and Appliances
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2023, 03:13 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

A/C not cooling 2022 Minnie 2529RG

On our second camping trip and finding other issues. One being that our cooler isn’t functioning as it should. 90 degrees outside and 85 degrees inside. I can’t figure it out.

Voltage from shore power is 111.9-112.7V. Could that be the problem? I also tried running both A/Cs and tripped the Watchdog surge protector. Feels like cool air coming from the vents but not nearly enough to cool the unit. Super frustrated.

When it’s cool in the morning the A/C seems to work fine. Once it heats up I’m getting the same result as just using a fan. Any hint as to what’s going on here?

Oh, I turned off the vented A/C and started using the one in the bedroom. That cooled great. An hour later I was having the same problem with that one too. Felt like not much air coming out and air wasn’t that cold.

Tags
cooling