Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-19-2023, 09:45 PM   #1
Winnebago Master

And for more confusion the labeling on my 2007 Journey 36G is Normal and Tank Fill. With city water hooked up and the valve in the Normal position the city water only goes to the house water lines. If the valve is in the normal position and no city water is hooked up water comes from the fresh water tank to the house lines via the pump. With city water hooked up and and the valve in the Tank Fill position water is provided to fill the tank only. I found out early that you don't want to try to run the pump with the valve in the Tank Fill Position and no City water hooked up, as the pump just circulates fresh water and never pressurizes the tank.
Old 04-20-2023, 10:43 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim myers View Post
And for more confusion the labeling on my 2007 Journey 36G is Normal and Tank Fill. With city water hooked up and the valve in the Normal position the city water only goes to the house water lines. If the valve is in the normal position and no city water is hooked up water comes from the fresh water tank to the house lines via the pump. With city water hooked up and and the valve in the Tank Fill position water is provided to fill the tank only. I found out early that you don't want to try to run the pump with the valve in the Tank Fill Position and no City water hooked up, as the pump just circulates fresh water and never pressurizes the tank.
Tim,
I'm assuming you mean pressurizes the SYSTEM, NOT THE TANK, correct? Your water tank is not pressurized in any part of the operation. You probably already knew that.
Scott
FIRE UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 01:34 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE UP View Post
Tim,
I'm assuming you mean pressurizes the SYSTEM, NOT THE TANK, correct? Your water tank is not pressurized in any part of the operation. You probably already knew that.
Scott
yes the system

Tags
replacement, water, replace, ace