Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2023, 06:37 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Black water leaking in 2017 Vista 29VE

Hi all,
I recently mounted a rino blaster on to my sewer connection to perform a back wash on my black holding tank. I forgot to open the black water tank ( ie: pull the holding tank to open ).
I heard a pop noise. Stopped the process. Next day upon draining black tank its leaking and draining into the water closet and behind to the ground. Ugh!!
The leak is somewhere after the holding tank as when the pull handle is closed it doesn't leak. I looked behind the water closet panel and followed the black drain pipe as far as i could see, no disconnect.
I have looked at plumbing schematics on winnebago site. How do you access the rest of the drainage pipe? Specifically from the black water tank out to the water closet. I see the pipe on the schematics. Is it accessible under the motorhome?
Any suggestions welcomed. I have a 2017 winnebago vistta 29ve.
Thanks
monytaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leak, water, water leak