Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Tech | Toys and Gear
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-01-2024, 09:33 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Replace dinette with love seat on Adventurer 27N

I am just starting to look into replacing my dinette with a love seat in my 2019 Winnebago Adventurer 27N. Wondering if anyone has any experience doing this. What should I be aware of going into the project? Is it harder than it looks? Appreciate any tips on how to do this.
Old 02-02-2024, 04:23 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

One thing to be aware of is that there is a plywood box under the rear dinette seat that covers the cable management system that provides DC and AC power feeds to the slideout from the floor of the RV, it is there so you can't mess it up when you store items in that space. So you will not have a totally flat opening free floor to work from when you remove the dinette. Depending on the love seat, you might be fine removing that box, the cable management system may just work in the open space under the love seat. The box is held by a couple of screws so you can remove it and see what is under the box.

Good luck.
powercat_ras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 09:17 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

Question, when you say "dinette" are you referring to a free standing table and chair set up, or a built in table and bench set up? In looking at the floor plan for your unit it looks like free standing table and chair.

If you are replacing the free standing stuff that should be not problem as the floor is flat and covered. I would however make sure of your measurements when you start looking.

I was going to replace a sofa with recliners at one time. I found that the levers to operate the recliners would add make unit to wide. Also had trouble with the space needed for the back when reclining. If you are talking just a straight love seat with no moving parts if fits go for it.

One other thing you might think about is the viewing of the tv from the love seat. I the slide out wall going to interfere with that.

Good Luck
be happy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace, adventurer, replace, vent