Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-30-2019, 01:41 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

meridian 36g love seat

We are looking for more seat belts in our new to us dp . we want to replace the euro chair with a luv seat, its roughly 63" of space but I don't know if the seat can be a bed and still have room for the other couch/bed to open. A recliner luv seat really isn't a great option. (we have 3000 kids lol) so any idea on a quality unit that allows 2 seat belts and a flat sleeping area? tia
ctkiteboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:17 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

We feel your pride. We don't have 3000 kids, but we do take our two grandaughters (6 & 8) with us often. Some how, at the site, they multiply like coat hangers in a closet.

The Copenhagen Store provided our solution to your problem.

Our OEM dining booth and euro chair were just not practical, so we deep sixed them, I built a credenza and floating table - amazing the space that opened up! We had 50 inches of space for a love seat. Couldn't find one to fit. They seem to come either less than 45 inches or over 54 inches. Also they were over upholstered and bulky. Then we saw a couch/love seat set at Copenhagen. Both too large for our space, but style would provide space below for the kid's allowed duffle bags (two each). I think the smaller would fit your space.

A quick pic with my cell phone was enough to allow me to build a copy. Because of our EasyRest sofa we can't accommodate a reclining love seat. But, our older likes to sleep on the new loveseat, and the younger loves taking her sleeping bag under the table (her "cave"). We installed the seat belts from the dining booth in the love seat. We also attached a webbing strap on the love seat legs to restrain the duffle bags.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180312_133347.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	155.4 KB
ID:	170995

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170417_111837.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	251.9 KB
ID:	170996

Fair Winds and Following Seas
Oldchinahand is offline   Reply With Quote