Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-14-2020, 07:22 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

question about fresh water system

So the history first. I have a 2021 2306BHS. 3rd trip in it (new trailer not first trailer)

So weather was 80's, AC set to 72. Kept the trailer comfy. I had a thickish rug with a rubber backing, at the foot of the bed, basically 2 feet inside the camper directly in front of the door. when I woke up a corner of the rug and floor were soaking wet I lifted the rug dried the floor and it was good for the day... next morning same thing... what is right under that portion of the trailer? why would if be wet? is it coming up from the floor? gray water tank? condensation? fresh water line? I don't get it.. this was the 3rd trip in the new camper and it has never happened before ( first time the rug was down )
thanks
TroutBum1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 05:41 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Check under the sink there is 2 wood covers witch have 2 screws holding each cover on. This is where the hot water heater is. Check for leaks there.Good luck,Steve.
stevker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 07:23 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

Leaks are tough to find at times and it takes far more info on what was used and going on to really get down to facts. Things we don't know are what sinks, showers, etc. were used. It could be a leak underneath but it could also be as simple as somebody being careless when they showered or the shower door , etc. leaking. any pets left while you were gone?
See what I mean? Lots of small points that make any real help just a guess.
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fresh water, water