Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-04-2022, 08:26 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

2022 2108TB FLX Furrion Rear Camera not working

Hello!!

We just bought a 2022 2108TB FLX. I wanted to thank everyone on the forum because you went into such detail about the solar, inverter, battery etc. that I felt comfortable buying one!!! I knew I would have support by people a lot smarter than I am.

My question (I’m sure the first of many) is this: We bought a Furrion Vision S 7” rear camera and monitor for the trailer. It was pre-wired for this type of camera. I followed the instructions and paired it in the truck with the pig tail. All worked fine. I hooked the camera up to the back of the trailer, snapping the prewired connection into place.

I turned the truck on, had it hooked to the trailer, and turned my lights on, so the lights around the trailer were on. The camera would not receive power. I unplugged the camera and repeated the process. The camera still would not receive power when plugged into the camera mount on the back of the trailer. The little blue power light was not on, so I do not believe it was a pairing issue.

Is there a fuse that I am missing?

Any advice?

I have a 2008 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 5.7. So, I do not think it is the known low power issue to the running lights as found in newer trucks.

Thank you so much for your help!!

Keith
Minnie Honu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camera