Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-11-2023, 08:56 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Toilet replacement 2004 Minnie Winnie 430V

Just bought this in Feb. Love it.

I am 6'3. Went camping this weekend and had to set on the training potty for a 3 year old, well that's what it seemed like. I will be purchasing a ceramic, tall profile, to replace my squattie pottie.
If anyone has done the same and is happy with the results, i'm looking for a model that will work. I swore I would never take it out again until this is taken care of. Thanks again.
Hoosierhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 11:29 AM   #2
Site Team

There aren't that many to choose from. The Dometic 320 is a favorite among many RVers. There are a couple of key measurements you need to match to find a replacement toilet. The distance to the wall behind the toilet is a key measurement and also the distance from the rear wall to the flange and closet bolts should be considered as well.

Some RVs have a small rectangular box behind the toilet to hide plumbing, etc. And this changes the distance between the rear wall and the toilet flange.

The 320 has a rough in dimension of rough-n Dimension of 11 Inch Minimum.

It's easy enough to figure out - but measure twice or even three times before ordering a new toilet.

PS. We have the 310 model but the 320 is better as it has an inner ceramic ring around the bowl like a home toilet. The 310 just has rows of holes around the bowl for flushing and there's less mess with the ceramic ring.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:25 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

This is a decent one that is all plastic so light weight for $ 177 : Aqua-Magic Residential RV Toilet

You can find heavier ones with a ceramic upper bowl for about $ 100 more.
powercat_ras is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
replacement, replace, toilet, ace