Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-23-2023, 07:16 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Trim from edge of slide out frame.

I believe that I am missing a piece of beige plastic trim from the leading edge of the slide out frame. There is a piece of this trim on the aft edge of the slide out frame. It's about an inch and a half wide, the height of the slide and slightly over a quarter inch tall. Anyone know what this is called and a part number or reference that I can use? Is this a functioning part or is it a cosmetic item only?
Old 07-23-2023, 08:12 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

There's some good and some bad news on that search!
I may have found the item but then I also find there are three different "issues/ builds" of that year and model of Vista!
So there are two ways to go before committing to having the correct part number.
I use this interactive parts setup:
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

That gives me these choices of model for that year:
Click image for larger version

Name:	vista.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	186745

I find this info on the first model on the list! I did a check of the others and this specific part did not seem to change for this year and models!

Name:	trim.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	186746

Click this snip to get a better view to read the part number!

Name:	part.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	186747

IF I am correct in looking for the right part as I read it AND your RV has the first serial number on the list, we can say for pretty sure this part number is correct!
That's the good news if I'm guessing right! But assume I'm wrong, so verify before trusting!

If you need to check other models follow this set of links:
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

Choose correct modle number and move to that set!
Move to interior, then interior trim and decor section.

Clicking on the right item will then highlight it on the parts list at right!

See if that gets you where you need and let me know if Any hionts needed on working the interactive controls as they are a bit of "learning curve" where I might save you some time, if you get stuck!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide, slide out