Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-10-2023, 12:45 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Paint Colors and Touch UP

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldn't find anything on it.

I have a 2012 Winne Vista26P with full body paint and would like to locate little bottles of touch up paint if possible.
Any sugguestions would be appreciated.
Ace66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 03:54 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace66 View Post
Sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldn't find anything on it.

I have a 2012 Winne Vista26P with full body paint and would like to locate little bottles of touch up paint if possible.
Any sugguestions would be appreciated.
You can call Winnebago and they will give you the paint color names and paint codes, they did this for my 2011. That being said, the color I needed was NLA so I drove the rig down to the automotive paint supply and they brought out a small camera, held it up to the paint then went inside and mixed it up. Now I needed a quart as I was re-painting the roof edge radius' and I don't know what the smallest size is they can mix for you but I believe it's a pint. It will work for small touch ups but naturally it won't be catalyzed nor will there be clear coat which is the case with any touch up paint.
Hopefully your color will be available but if not the paint supply is an option.
Old 07-10-2023, 04:46 PM   #3
Site Team

The Paint info is available online. And once you get the formula for the Paint codes any auto body paint shop can make you touch-up, pint, quart, or gallons of each color. Most can even produce an aerosol can version.

Here is a PDF with all the paint codes for 2012. The Vista is included:

https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...nebago-ERA.pdf

All of these were painted by CDI in Iowa. They can provide the bottles or the paint codes. CDI/Sikkens paint. For information or repair approval specific to CDI paint contact them directly at 641-585-5900
Old 07-10-2023, 05:26 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

Sometimes they can't get the formula, at least in my case they couldn't, they said I would have to bring it to them. They deal in all the major brands so I'm not sure why they couldn't look it up, but they couldn't. I finally just drove the rig to them and they matched it. Something to keep in mind if yours is not available.
Old 07-10-2023, 06:06 PM   #5
Winnie-Wise

I ordered touchup paint from PaintScratch.com and was happy with the color match and the service. Just make sure you order by color code and not name.
Old 07-11-2023, 04:17 PM   #6
Winnebago Master

Paint codes for Winnebago 2012 models: https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...nebago-ERA.pdf

Vista models begin on pg 31. I did not find a 26P in their listings.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA. "We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
paint