Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-22-2022, 01:17 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

FIXED - 96 Adventurer hydraulics died

I thought I would post to help anyone with a similar problem. My HWH hydraulic system motor died entering slideout and jacks inoperable. Winnebago parts are no longer available. Their solution was a new alternative motor/ hydraulic tank combination which currently has been on back order for a year.
What I finally discovered is that a slotted shaft motor (lai00015) is available from db electrical or Amazon. It is identical in size/ voltage etc to original. Only problem is the shaft turns the opposite direction. This is easily fixed by reversing the electrical connections. I hope this info helps someone fix their hydraulics!
Rogerm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 08:39 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

You definitely have to have an open mind these days if you want to get something fixed in a short amount of time for a reasonable cost.

I couldn't find the db electrical motor "lai00015". Please post the Amazon link to the motor you purchased. And post the model number of your HWH system.

Also, Stuarts Service in Elkhart 800 826-6267 has been a very good source for help and quick turn-around on orders. They know everything about HWH systems, stock and sell all parts at very reasonable prices.

Happy Trails,
Bill
Old 06-23-2022, 08:57 AM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

I did not give the correct motor number. Here is the correction. db electrical LIA0005
Old 06-23-2022, 09:42 AM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

My HWH hydraulic leveling system is a 200 series. It controls the four leveling jacks and the slide out extension and retraction.. unfortunately my phone will not allow me to copy url information for the motor. My system has the round tank sitting just behind the propane tank at back end of passenger side. A 3/16 hex key, a slot screw driver and a 10mm socket wrench were the tools needed. No hydraulic leakage from motor removal, but there is a conversion gear between pump and motor.

Tags
vent, hydraulic, adventurer