Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2023, 03:02 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

2011 Journey Express 34Y No power to zone 1 Heat/AC unit

I have a 2011 Winnie Journey Express (34Y). About a month ago the zone 1 (front) heat pump stopped working. If I call for heat it reverts to propane heat as it should, but when I call for cool nothing happens. I have tested all 3 capacitors in both zone 1 and zone 2 and they test good. I tested both soft start controllers (aftermarket installation) and they tested good. The thermostat also appears to be working. The circuit breaker is not tripped. I ran power directly to the unit and it appears to be functioning fine, so, there must be a problem associated with getting power to the unit. I have pulled the wiring diagrams but they don't tell me a lot. Is there a solenoid somewhere that the thermostat controls that sends power to the unit? If so where is it? Has anyone experienced anything like this. Hoping for ideas.
Jamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
heat, journey, power