Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-09-2022, 09:29 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Magnum MS2000 Inverter Remote

This is a general question, but may only apply to Forza owners? WGO installed a Firefly Multiplex Monitor to run everything in the rig. Each system in today's rigs have so many capabilities there is not a single "catch all" monitor that can take advantage of everything, at least not from my research. I have been talking to Magnum and Firefly about disconnecting the Inverter from the Firefly monitor and installing Magnum's ME-RC standard monitor in it's place. You may be wondering why would I do that? Well, there are many features available from the inverter that Firefly cannot handle, specifically, one is equalizing my battery bank of four 12V Interstates. I absolutely want to do that, but Firefly will not allow me to do that.
This is what magnum told me to do: You will need to unplug the Cat5 cable that goes into the front of the inverter to remove it from the Firefly panel. Same port will be used to install Magnum controller
So, now to my question. Has anyone done this and if so, what problems have you encountered. Thanks guys, Jim
SgtB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inverter