Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2018, 07:39 PM   #1
CZBB RV6A 2008 29R Sight

looking for the power source for the house battery disconnect

I've not had house power for some time not that i need it, its in the driveway waiting for paper work. But i have to fix it sooner than later.

My research has been extensive. Usually intermingled with threads on the Aux power boost (starting boost) switch that works fine. I can hear the relay click in (I know the contacts may be bad but ...)

House battery's are just under 14v (if my meter is accurate).
Chassis battery the same.

I found the relays, tested the switch and determined that i don't have power to the relay. I'm thinking there is a fuse on this system somewhere but i cant find one.

The rocker switch switches the polarity of wires LG and LH to toggle the relay.

Ground comes from KF.

That means that the power (+) has to be KKF. In the book it says it is for the battery disconnect relay. Not much help there.

I did find a a note under one of the drawings of the solenoid that says

relay Battery disconnect
86273-01-000
screw
G50-04-126 (2)
Fuse 5 amp
62901-02-000

But this is as close to french as it can get. Other than the English part.

Could someone interpret this to tell me where the 5 amp fuse might be? Or if the last part isn't a location, tell me where the fuse might be?

I've also looked through the Ford Chassis book at the fuses. None of the listings sound like the disconnect relay.

Thanks in advance.
Jim
7997redtail is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, battery disconnect, power