Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-22-2006, 04:32 PM   #21
Winnebago Master

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I would check, but if you buy the system just for your RV you may end up paying that charge for a mobile system. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Charge for a mobile system?? What is that??

Tom
Tom N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 04:36 PM   #22
Winnebago Master

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> They won't let you buy a box and pay a discounted price just for your RV. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My buddy bought a DirecTV HDTV receiver for his motorhome 3 weeks ago from Best Buy. He paid $199 and is getting a $199 rebate from DirecTV. He came home hooked up the receiver, called DirecTV and they activated the receiver. He is a DirecTV subscriber.
Tom N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 06:15 PM   #23
Administrator Emeritus

Tom,the BestBuy here in Virginia Beach had that same deal,but the local Satelite dealer told me he'd give me one if I went through him.
While the "net" amount is the same,as I would in turn get the rebate back,since I'm going to most likely use him for the Datastorm install I let him get the box for me.
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:31 AM   #24
Administrator Emeritus

Been checking every day and my DNS from Directv was activated today....
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote