Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-21-2019, 07:38 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Furniture up grade

My husband and I just received our new love seat recliner for our 2016 Winnie View 24v. We removed the original couch. Now we need some help installing the recliner.

Thanks to help from this forum we found Bradd and Hall, who make custom furniture for RVs. They had the perfect recliner love seat for us. Great service and easy transaction. Perfect fit for our slider.

Problem is, it's Saturday and we can't call them till Monday for some installation help. They are quick to answer and help, Monday through Friday's.

Would anyone out there have installed one of these who could offer suggestions on how this thing is fastened in place? Hard to work under it and no bolts or plans came with it.

Would be grateful for any suggestions. Please don't suggest to wait til Monday. My hubby is a very impatient man.🙄

Thank you....Darlene
Catskillgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 08:36 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Caveat: I know nothing about installing RV furniture in slides. Or elsewhere.

However, I searched on Bradd and Hall installation in RV and found a couple of hits.
Maybe this will help, maybe not. Watch it while you wait for someone else's input, or Monday, which ever comes first.
Winterbagoal is offline   Reply With Quote