Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-07-2022, 10:36 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

New to the Forum

Hello everyone! I've been on this site for a few months, but have always just used it to find answers for my husband (Dan) and me. Thank you to all who take the time to post the issues they've found and solved, and for chiming in on others' posts! It's been VERY helpful!!

Throughout the years, we have owned more RVs than I can remember, but I think we've found our forever-RV with the 2017 Adventurer 38Q. We have our kids and grandkids in different states and I plan on packing up and rotating every 3 months as we "stalk" them when we retire in 5 years, so I was looking for more than an RV - I wanted a 1 bedroom apartment on wheels and we found it!

We don't usually stay in RV parks and have dry-camped with our family many, many times. We circle up the wagons (usually between 10-14 RVs), create a group kitchen in the center and take turns cooking for everyone. Lots of great memories are made camping and I look forward to just getting out of town when we can.

Happy camping!!!!
ItsVickiV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 11:01 PM   #2
Site Team

Greetings Vicki and Dan,
The 38Q has to be about one of the biggest floor plans ever made for the Adventurer. Pretty cool having two bathroom sinks as well! The big extended family is a blessing, and the trips you have had, and will have, sound wonderful. Ten to fourteen RVs circled-up like the wagons of the old west, right?
May the sun shine on your face, and the wind be at your back.
Welcome to the forum.
Eagle5

Tags
forum