Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-16-2023, 08:48 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

New to Class A - 2003 Adventurer 33V

Good morning everyone.

My wife and I have owned our rig since November 2022 and have been full-time since July of this year. Given the age of our systems I've already fixed a few things.

Fortunately when not in the land-yacht we are in our water-yacht, a cruising sailboat of about the same size and vintage, so I am well familiar of the concept of everything already being broken and us just not knowing yet. I'm fairly well-versed in plumbing and electrical issues in general.

We just put the boat away for the winter up in Wisconsin and are now in beautiful New Mexico. I do have a question about a specific electrical issue we developed literally the night before we left WI for NM, but I will post that on what I think is a thread that relates to it.
steffanfay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 09:14 AM   #2
Site Team

Greetings steffanfay,
It sounds like you are living the dream; the best of both worlds.
Welcome to the forum.
Eagle5
Click image for larger version

Name:	UNTITLED.gif
Views:	24
Size:	285.2 KB
ID:	187587
Old 10-16-2023, 10:16 AM   #3
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffanfay View Post
I do have a question about a specific electrical issue we developed literally the night before we left WI for NM, but I will post that on what I think is a thread that relates to it.
Hi and welcome,
Post your new problem in a brand new thread all of your own. I know some forums want you to post in similar threads but we're not one of those.

New questions go in new threads.

Since your new issue is in your Class A, that would be a great place to post your new thread. While we do have an Electrical forum, too but it's usually best to save that forum for specific electrical content, not content as it pertains to troubleshooting on your Class A.

As a former sail boat owner for 15 years and followed by 25 years as RV owners there's not a day that's gone by for the last 40 years that I should be out there fixing something.
Old 10-16-2023, 11:21 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativepart View Post
Hi and welcome,
Post your new problem in a brand new thread all of your own.
Will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativepart View Post
As a former sail boat owner for 15 years and followed by 25 years as RV owners there's not a day that's gone by for the last 40 years that I should be out there fixing something.
Truth.
Old 10-16-2023, 11:22 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle5 View Post
Greetings steffanfay,
It sounds like you are living the dream; the best of both worlds.
Welcome to the forum.
Eagle5
Thank you for the kind welcome. We're not quite retired yet, but that is the next step. That's the real dream for us. I already feel very lucky to have this life.

Tags
adventurer, class a, vent