Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2023, 01:16 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Installing Inverter on a Micro Minnie 2108TB

I have a 2024 Mirco Minnie 2108TB trailer PRE WIRED for an inverter with a 200 watt solar charging system. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to install an inverter? Also, since it only comes with a single battery, has anyone either installed an additional battery or switched to a Lithium Battery? How long does it seem to power the trailer? I did try to leave the 12 volt power on to keep the 12 volt fridge going, but it went dead within a day. I had to attach a charger to the battery to get the Solar charging system to start back up.

(I admit that I am new to trailers. I sold my Phaeton as well as my Cruiser a few years ago and have only had class A or B+ coaches in the past. Needless to say, I am going thru a huge learning curve.)
JasonG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
install, inverter