Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-24-2011, 05:43 PM   #21
Winnebago Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to MegaRoadie
One only need suffer the indignity of being locked out to realize the value in lockbox and the best one... keys on lanyard around the neck, especially when ON THE ROAD !!!!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2011, 02:03 AM   #22
Winnebago Master

i use a hidden magnetic mount key box. i haven't needed to use a key from it yet.
01 WINNEBAGO 35U W20.8.1L SW Wa, Hi. Good Sam, SKP. AMSOIL fluids. BANKS ecm program. SCAN GAUGE II w/ Ally temp. 2 LIFELINE GPL-6CT AGM Batts on their sides. TST tptts. K&N panel air filter. AERO mufflers. TAYLOR plug wires. ULTRA POWER track bar. KONI fsd shocks, toad '14 smart car
DAN L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:15 PM   #23
Winnebago Camper

I keep a key to the toad in the RV and keys to the RV in the toad.... Then just incase I stop and lock my self out while the toad is also locked, I keep a set to the toad in the propane compartment. I figure if anyone takes the time to figure all of that out, I'll be back in the RV.
mbrooking is offline   Reply With Quote