Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-21-2023, 11:02 AM   #21
Proud “No Intent” Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
The only thing on an RV that works full time is the owner!
That’s a funny quote!
Old 04-21-2023, 03:07 PM   #22
Winnebago Master

Stolen but funny ----if it wasn't so true!

I read it somewhere!

We have had Rv of various sorts for so long that it feels somewhat odd as we do not have one now! But on the other hand, when I'm stuck here due to family situation, My mind wanders off to where I might go and when I think about it, I likely would not bother to get the RV ready! Just not that much interest any more and we are finding motels much easier to deal with for the short trips we are prone to take.

Kind of liberating to just go online and make a few reservations and if we get down close to going and decide it not worth the effort, just cancel at no expense and no bother!

All things have their prime time and we have passed it on RV, it seems! More fun to be here and read about troubles than to personally have them?
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 05:03 PM   #23
Winnebago Master

I know that day will come for me as well, I have told the dear wife I plan to give it another three year which will put me at the age of 70, will re-evaluate how I am feeling, and decide if we push on with the diesel pusher, downsize (which will probably cost more $$) or hang it up.
Old 04-21-2023, 08:39 PM   #24
Proud “No Intent” Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
Stolen but funny ----if it wasn't so true!

I read it somewhere!

We have had Rv of various sorts for so long that it feels somewhat odd as we do not have one now! But on the other hand, when I'm stuck here due to family situation, My mind wanders off to where I might go and when I think about it, I likely would not bother to get the RV ready! Just not that much interest any more and we are finding motels much easier to deal with for the short trips we are prone to take.

Kind of liberating to just go online and make a few reservations and if we get down close to going and decide it not worth the effort, just cancel at no expense and no bother!

All things have their prime time and we have passed it on RV, it seems! More fun to be here and read about troubles than to personally have them?
Doors in life open and close. It’s just important to walk through them while we can…

Tags
replacement, water, replace, ace