Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Vintage Rigs - Retro is cool!
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-28-2023, 01:37 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Hunting for 1974 Winnie Wagon Manual

Hey guys, I recently acquired a 1974 Winnebago Winnie Wagon. Since purchasing I wanted to track down the original manuals and paper work that pairs with it. I've found a dealer sales brochure on eBay, along with a dodge b series repair manual for the chassis etc. Now, I'm trying to track down a copy of the manual that came for the Winnebago portion of the vehicle.

I believe these vans were limited to 500 units so I'm doing well considering I found 2/3 so easily. Now, I'm in search of either an original copy or trying to get a copy made from a current owner. I've tried reaching out to Winnebago with no luck (I may try again), and searched eBay. I have a couple current owners I may try to reach out to but thought id speak to the community on here first! Thanks.
Karnawgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 09:52 AM   #2
Site Team

Greetings Karnawgie,
I had no idea Winnebago ever made such a vehicle; very cool! I found the Sales Brochure on-line, but not the Owner's Manual; sorry about that. The YouTube video below does at least show the cover of the Owner's Manual.
Welcome to the forum.
Eagle5
Click image for larger version

Name:	UNTITLED2.gif
Views:	50
Size:	218.4 KB
ID:	187414
Old 09-29-2023, 04:23 AM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Thanks for the welcome and response. I honestly didn't know what I was getting myself into when I bought this thing but I'm sure glad I bought it. Gonna do a number on it.

That is actually the only evidence I have of the original manual, that particular video. Gonna wait for some more people on here and then reach out to winnebago again and maybe some owners of the vehicles.
Karnawgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 09:24 AM   #4
Site Team

Hi again Karnawgie,
It sounds like something we might see on Jay Leno's Garage, when you get done with it of course. I am excited to see your progress on it. When you review the brochure, there were many things on it which were optional, which tells me you can make anything out of this that you want.
Thanks, Eagle5

Name:   UNTITLED.gif
Views: 99
Size:  33.0 KB

Tags
manual, winnie wagon, winniewagon