Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-22-2023, 09:39 PM   #1
Winnie-Wise

Unregulated High Pressure Outlet Added

We do 100% of our cooking outside and wanted to permanently install the unregulated feed line that we use to fuel our High Pressure Coleman Guide Series 3 Burner Campstove.

I started the upgrade by fixing the unregulated propane line to the additional plumbing at the bottles and I also added a 1/4 shutoff for safety purposes.

I ran the unregulated 1/4" propane hose along side the OEM 3/8" propane line that feeds the trailer appliances to the rear of the stepwell.

I made an angle iron bracket and attached the outlet fitting to the frame between the step well and the tire.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	High Pressure Inlet.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	362.6 KB
ID:	187056   Click image for larger version

Name:	High Pressure Outlet.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	318.2 KB
ID:	187057  

Click image for larger version

Name:	High Pressure Outlet_2.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	393.2 KB
ID:	187058  
Old 08-23-2023, 07:04 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Looks good.
Sometimes the hard work is deciding what to do. It looks like your RV has less involved in getting a new line back to that area, so it works for what you needed!
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 11:04 AM   #3
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
Looks good.
Sometimes the hard work is deciding what to do. It looks like your RV has less involved in getting a new line back to that area, so it works for what you needed!
The hardest part is finding the right parts, in stock to do the job.

Thanks goes out to all forum members for the many brilliant ideas that come from belonging to these forums.