Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-08-2023, 09:45 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Sinsus Cable TV Setup Minnie 2630MLRK?

I am on my maiden voyage with our new Winnebago 2630MLRK…. I can’t get tv setup for campground cable! No signal!!! Any ideas???
Riverbabe279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 10:05 AM   #2
Site Team

Hi, and welcome.

The most typical cause of this issue is the Antenna/Cable TV switch located wherever your TV Antenna controls are located - usually an upper cabinet in the front of the living area.

Usually, there is a small electrical plate with a Coax connection, sometimes a 12v plug receptacle and a very TINY button you push to select the feed to your TV - the button turns on the Antenna booster and usually a little LED light on the switch and this allows you to use the rooftop TV Antenna to feed the TV. When the button is released it turns off the ant booster and LED light and permits the Cable connection to feed the TV.

Then of course, like any TV you have to use the menu on TV remote to choose ANT or Cable and then do a channel scan for whichever of those two you are using.

There are various versions of the plate and I don't know which one you have, but its a common item. Here's a photo of what to look for (though it could be slightly different). See the small button... and the little hole for the LED light. You use that button to select between Antenna output to the TV and Cable TV when you connect a coax from the campground pedestal to the Exterior Cable input.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ant switch.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	187207  
Old 09-08-2023, 08:51 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Eureka!

I got the TV working….. but when you shut off tv, you have to reset up each time!
Riverbabe279 is offline   Reply With Quote