Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-18-2023, 04:49 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Complete set of Micro Minnie FLX 2108DD documents

I received all these documents today from Winnebago. The Towables owners manual is actually quite good with lots of pictures and details. Interesting why it is not including the doc packet that comes with the trailer. All these are specific for the Minie FLX 2108 ds, but I was told they are the same for the queen bed model as well. Since the BH model is quite different i was told some of the water connections are different .

What is an easy way to share them all?

Winnebago Towables - Owner's 2023.pdf
DISTRIBUTION PANEL FLX.pdf
DATA CABLE.pdf
COAX.pdf
CHASSIS.pdf
BLACK.pdf
110V.pdf
12V.pdf
12 PANEL.pdf
7-WAY PLUG.pdf
3 TANK PANEL.pdf
WATER & HOLDING TANK.pdf
SOLAR PREP.pdf
SLIDE OUT WIRING.pdf
SHOWER MISER.pdf
MONITOR PANEL.pdf
LUG NUT SEQUENCE.pdf
GRAY.pdf
FRESH WATER LINE.pdf
FRESH TANK.pdf
FLOOR.pdf
DRAINAGE.pdf
DRAINAGE P-TRAP.pdf
Steph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 07:29 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph View Post
I received all these documents today from Winnebago. The Towables owners manual is actually quite good with lots of pictures and details. Interesting why it is not including the doc packet that comes with the trailer. All these are specific for the Minie FLX 2108 ds, but I was told they are the same for the queen bed model as well. Since the BH model is quite different i was told some of the water connections are different .

What is an easy way to share them all?

Winnebago Towables - Owner's 2023.pdf
DISTRIBUTION PANEL FLX.pdf
DATA CABLE.pdf
COAX.pdf
CHASSIS.pdf
BLACK.pdf
110V.pdf
12V.pdf
12 PANEL.pdf
7-WAY PLUG.pdf
3 TANK PANEL.pdf
WATER & HOLDING TANK.pdf
SOLAR PREP.pdf
SLIDE OUT WIRING.pdf
SHOWER MISER.pdf
MONITOR PANEL.pdf
LUG NUT SEQUENCE.pdf
GRAY.pdf
FRESH WATER LINE.pdf
FRESH TANK.pdf
FLOOR.pdf
DRAINAGE.pdf
DRAINAGE P-TRAP.pdf
This is the 2023 manual. Did they say anything about when the 2024 manual will come out? I saw you were trying to get the wiring info about the inverter prep. 2023 doesn't have the inverter prep. Did they have any info about that?
IdahoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 04:46 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

I have the Minnie FLX model which the inverter already installed. I was trying to determine if the exterior Zamp solar port was wired directly to the controller. It is. I looked and the manual has nothing on inverter prep. You should call the towables help line at 574-825-8052. They are located in IN for reference.
Steph is offline   Reply With Quote