Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-29-2020, 06:01 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

2021 View/Navion pricing

We recently sold our 2008 Itasca Navion 24H which we purchased new. These old knees just can’t do the overhead bunk anymore. We are now planning to order a 2021 Navion 24D for delivery next February. What discount off of MSRP can I expect? What have some of the members been getting?

Thanks for your inputs.

Richard
Richvg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 04:46 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

30% off of MSRP is a good target, sometimes more, sometimes less. In this hot market for a dealer inventory coach, maybe less in this hot market. For a factory order for delivery this winter, maybe more.

David
DavidM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 10:04 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Yesterday we bought a 2021 Navion D from Conejo RV in Thousand Oaks, California. Great dealer and very aggressive pricing but we still paid a "pandemic premium" of about $20-$30k. And we were happy to do it.

30% off has long been the accepted target price, but these days all bets are off. There's a possibility that prices will plummet and inventory will skyrocket as winter sets in, but there's also a possibility that the shortage will continue - particularly for the popular models.

Rick, the owner of Conejo RV is a straight shooter. He didn't tell me what I wanted to hear, but he saved me a lot of pain by not beating around the bush. He normally prices his RV's at highly discounted prices but you can't blame him for getting a bit more (he didn't gouge me) during these lean times.

We didn't get exactly what we wanted and didn't pay what I had hoped to (just a few minor things we would have liked differently) but I think we may have bought the only one in the US that was available this September.

Give Rick a call - he's trustworthy and won't pressure you to sign up for something he can't deliver.
Koert is offline   Reply With Quote