Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-29-2022, 09:19 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Sightseer Brake Lights

Have a new to me 2008 Winnebago Sightseer 29R. The brake/turn lights, and backup lights have cracked lenses. I found the part numbers online but can't find anyplace to buy them. Would like to replace them with LEDs but can't find anything that will fit. Has anyone done this upgrade and if so what did you use?
JoeLepold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 12:05 PM   #2
Proud “No Intent” Owner

Show us a picture of your lights, so we know which ones you have. I replaced my Command lights with LED. The entire fixture.
Old 10-01-2022, 01:45 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

I used the numbers on my brake lens and found direct replacement LED brake light fixtures on Amazon.. My OEM brake light fixtures were made by Bargman; oddly enough the new direct replacements are also made by Bargman.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA. "We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 08:00 PM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

Took me a bit to figure out how to get the photos into the post.
JoeLepold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 11:29 AM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLepold View Post
Took me a bit to figure out how to get the photos into the post.
Sorry Joe... that is not how you do it. What you posted is a URL to a page in a Google Photos album. To add photos to your post you have to post actual links to JPG, GIF or PNG files not to "pages." And those photo files have to be on websites that permit such embedding on other websites - things that Google Photos does not permit.

Here is the link you posted that leads to the Google Photos Gallery that contains your photos. Other members here can click on this link and it will take them to the album page containing your photos and THEN they will be able to see your photos:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QgNXGqTQ2EY3E3qa6

Tags
brake, light, lights, sightseer