Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-09-2021, 11:52 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Need Help With Oshkosh Chassis Specs

I am struggling to find the Oskosh/Freightliner manufacturer's specification for the vertical movement allowance of the Kingpins on a 94 Vectra. Getting no replies to emails from Freightliner/Mercedes in Europe and risk failing a certificate of fitness inspection unless I can prove play is within spec.
Can anyone help please?
Pete
toygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 07:32 AM   #2
Site Team

Welcome to Winnie Owner forum, Pete.

I’m afraid we have very few New Zealand members here… very few, as in just a couple. So, I don’t know how much help we can provide.

Best of luck to you.

P.S. I checked we have 13 members from NZ but only you and one other have visited this website since 2019.
Old 06-10-2021, 02:21 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Thanks, that's probably becausethere aren't many so Winnie's imported and converted down here!
Finally got an answer from Mercedes/Freightliner/Oshkosh. It seems axles are supplied by Rockwell....
Pete
toygun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chassis, need help