Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class A Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-10-2023, 01:06 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Kitchen Vent Opening Size 2018 Vista 27PE

Does anyone know the dimensions of the vent opening in the roof of a Vista 27PE for the fan in the kitchen area. That OEM fan has to go!!! Way too loud and hardly moves any air! Thought I read it was 14" X 14", but can't remember.... it doesn't seem that big. Unit is in storage right now so I can't measure it. Trying to get a remote control fan for my vertically challenged wife...LOL!!!
Don C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 01:34 PM   #2
Site Team

Most roof fans and opening sizes are standard 14" x 14" vent size. Provable when looking at vents for sale - all are 14" by 14". I think you'll find Air Conditioning openings are the same size.
Old 12-10-2023, 01:43 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Thank you for that information...appreciated. My wife will enjoy a remotely operated fan. So 14" X 14" is the industry standard.
Don C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 05:27 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Yes, I am pretty sure they are 14"X14" We had Evergreen RV Repair in North Seattle take out the bathroom one and install a new Fantastic fan and install the black vent cover over both of them. One thing with the Colman Mach AC units to check the ridge foam "damn" they use to direct cool air and return air, our was laying on its side and allowing cooled air to be sucked back into the unit before it made into the coach ! not good ! some foil tap remedied that issue We love our new bathroom fan
poodleman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vent