Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-29-2022, 12:56 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Angry Interior Lights

I know this may sound dumb, but I just bought a used 2018 Minnie Winnie. I can turn on all the lights over the stove, beds, and table. But how do I tune on the rest of the interior ceiling lights? I tried the panel by the door, and nothing seems to work. Help as I want to take it out for a trial run soon.
Davina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 01:16 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Normally the short answer would be to use the switch by the door but I'm guessing you tried that, so we may need to look further for some other hangup?

The problem then becomes it is handy to look at the electrical drawings for how those lights get their power but to best do that we need to know exactly which 2018 Minnie you have as there actually are a whole bunch of them for that year and each will differ slightly, so can you spot which model you have?

Or you can find the actual drawings here, if you are inclined to go that way, but many find it a deep ocean to step into if that is not your field.

https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...ram/Wiring.htm

First steps first, though?
Coach battery switch is on and the batteries are charged/good? Rv batteries have a bad habit of running down while we are not looking!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2018 minnie.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	182682  
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, lights