Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2023, 12:36 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Compartment/Awning light? 2016 Journey WKP40R

Hello all. I have an exterior lighting issue I hope someone can shed some light on:
This is for a 2016 Winnebago Journey WKP40R (new to to us). All exterior compartment and awning lights have ceased to work. The only operable light is the "Service" light above the water bay. This all happened at the same time. The compartment lights are controlled by independent rocker switches on each light. The awning LEDs are controlled by a rocker switch inside the cabin door. There is also no dedicated "Compt Lights" switch in the stairwell or coach that that I see. I can find no discernable fuse panel for any of these lights, and no breakers (associated to lighting or not) are tripped. The main interior lighting (working fine) is controlled by a Firefly G6A integration system which do have a couple labels that MAY pertain to the compartment lights...which are illuminated green.
I've contacted Winnebago which resulted in their head scratch, who referred me to Firefly. Called Firefly and they're too busy to speak to me, so I've had to email them and am awaiting a response.
I'm not sure if these lights are wired Christmas light fashion (one bulb burns, non of the others operate), but if so...I wouldn't think that would affect the awning LEDs. I am not currently in the coach (away for work), but my wife is and has no outdoor lights at night. So I'm trying to figure this out in a proxy fashion. Anyone have any ideas?? I have switch the "Coach Batt" switch off for 30 seconds, then powered back on in hopes that may reset the Firefly system. That yielded no results as well.
We are currently connected to shore power via a 50A pedestal.
Thank you.
mattthematt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, awning, journey