Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Electrical | Charging, Solar and Electronics
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-02-2023, 09:58 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

2006 Adventurer 35 WeatherPro awning

I’m having problems with my 06 dometic weatherpro awning. Have power at the connector so I assumed it was the motor. Got a new one but it will go out, but not in. Looked at the control board and the power light was rapidly flashing and the manual says a fault is noted. I shut off the auto close but it still only goes one way. I’ve never used the auto closure so do you know a way to bypass this board. A replacement at Winnebago requests 700 for the new board. And if I by pass it do you think the system will close again?
Gordon92026 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventurer, awning, roof, vent