Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-07-2021, 09:28 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Tan Eternabond - good match for 2017 Vista "tan"?

I'm looking to add Eternabond to a few places on the roof and wanted to know if the Tan Eternabond tape is a close match? This is the gel coat and not the painted Vista.

Truth be told I have cracks in the radius where it bends over the driver's side that I am looking to put the tape over. It's more for sealing and stopping the crack but you might be able to see it from the ground. I'm also debating 2 vs 4 inches. The cracks are almost spider cracks and less they 1/4 of an inch in width so thinking 4 inches is overkill for this application. They are more like surface cracks and not willing to repair or replace the entire roof. I am the second owner so no warranty coverage and I didn't catch it before I bought it from the dealer (doh).

I have used the white on my vents up top but you cannot see them from the ground and before I buy a roll I was wondering how close the color would be.

Tags
eternabond