Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Towing, Hitching and Vehicles
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-03-2020, 09:18 AM   #41
Winnebago Camper

Hello, I figured I'd just piggyback on this thread because I have a 2017 Colorado 2.8l diesel long bed, and I looking at at 2106DS Micro Mini.

Trying to do a lot of front end research. Currently I have added a Hellwig anti sway bar and am researching hitch systems. Not sure if I can use one of those low end friction type sway control bars or a weight distribution hitch w/ anti sway would be better.

One question I have is what is the approx height of the receiver on the Mini's with a level tongue? And is that variable based on what setting the trailer is at? I've watched a video where their are four height settings. Do these change the level of the receiver?

Stated another way, On the Colordo/Canyon how much of a receiver drop or rise did you go with with and what was the trailer height setting? I'm sure the dealer will offer up a recommendations, but I'm just doing some preliminary research.

Cheers!
Frankf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tow, towing