Old 12-06-2017, 03:41 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Micro Minnie 2108DS

Hey folks... I am a newcomer to this forum and hoping to get answers to a couple quick questions I have on the 2108DS. I tried the search function but didn't find the required intel.

We are narrowing down our short list of smaller travel trailers and the 2108DS checks off a lot of our boxes. The smaller kitchen with limited storage and small fresh water tank are the only drawbacks I can see so far. Won't know if the 7' width will seem tight until we go see the layout in person at an upcoming show.

And now the questions lol ... after watching a number of videos I could not determine if the dinette has accessible storage underneath. Anyone know?

Also is backup camera prep an option?

Thanks in advance!
TheHound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:06 PM   #2
Winnebago Watcher

So, according to the dealer... yes to storage in the dinette and no to factory rear camera prep. Thanks anyway.
Old Yesterday, 10:34 AM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Welcome to the group. I only joined a short time ago when I bought my 2108DS. Only got to try it out once because the cold weather was closing in on us. But, it seemed to have plenty of space for the two of us, the slide out adds a lot of room. I like the narrower 7' width for towing with my Chevy Colorado. I mounted a backup camera using some ingenuity and the spare tire mount. I have also heard of someone else mounting the camera up high and getting power from the clearance lights. I use a camera that links to my Garmin GPS.
MainelyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:35 AM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

By the way, there is a lot of storage under the dinette seats!
MainelyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:41 PM   #5
Winnebago Watcher

Thanks for the follow up and information. That is helpful as we continue our research. Congrats on your 2108DS