Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-04-2007, 01:48 AM   #21
Winnebago Owner

I have one in my slide unit passenger side with the fixed one same location starting to weep. A couple others get some condensation during certain parts of the day then dry up. I did get the replacement slide but haven't put it in yet. Cost was $90 plus shipping $12. I have been looking for a new moho and can't believe the number of units that are on dealer lots that are new and have this problem. How do they address this in a sale. I bet alot of people don't even notice it right off the bat. What other window mfg. are there? I know alot of people say they would never have a moho without the dual panes but I for one think they are a PAIN.
Steve N Sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 01:55 AM   #22
Winnebago Master

Beleive me you DON"T want single pane windows.
HOT, COLD and not comfortable at all,,,I will put up with the "frosting" any day. Good Miles
ichn2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 03:21 AM   #23
Winnebago Master

Dual pane windows are almost necessary. I have a brother that does not have them and he has a bad time with single pane. Having said that, "Atwood" needs to get involved in this obvious window defect. The manufacturers need to get involved or toss Atwood out all together. Some one will obviously say, well it happens because they are installed in an RV. NOT the problem. This is a lousy quality issue. I thought about ordering new ones, in one or two years am I going to have the same thing? It appears to be an ongoing problem with Atwood. How many windows must one have to replace?
Izzyblueye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 03:53 AM   #24
Winnebago Owner

I have ntocied brand spanking new units with the dual panes that have failed. I would think a dealer would want to fix it. To me it is just bad advertising have a new unit with something that has already failed between the manufacturer and dealer.

1999-2008 traded in Suncruiser 90,000 miles
Jeeperrmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 04:58 AM   #25
Winnebago Master

Conversly, HWH had a bad batch of hoses in 01/02. They just replaced four of my hydraulic hoses on a 02 unit under a recall. Does Atwood need to take some lessons? Good Miles
ichn2go is offline   Reply With Quote