Old 07-29-2019, 08:57 AM   #15
Mtcsatx

So you bypassed the panel and made it work. My unit is a 2011 with a slightly different panel but the same problem. I took the chance and ordered a new panel and that fixed it for me. I did have to reset the stops using a button on the back of the panel. Luckily I found a YouTube video telling me how. I would start with a new control, but be very careful when running the room out until you get the stops set. Good luck
Mtcsatx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 08:37 PM   #16
Winnebago Camper

Send a message via Skype™ to Yoders2Go
I have a 'no response' on an intermittent basis. I have learned that it has something to do with the switch that operates the locks. It's hopefully just a loose wire, cuz if I jiggle that switch, just right, making sure the locks are open when I try the slide motor, it eventually works. Could it be the OP's issue as well?
Yoders2Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 08:38 AM   #17
Winnebago Owner

Slide out

Well thanks for the replies, but I finally found my problem, it was a broken wire in the Bundell of wires. I couldn't find it so I bypassed it.
Old 08-02-2019, 02:40 PM   #18
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyb View Post
Well thanks for the replies, but I finally found my problem, it was a broken wire in the Bundell of wires. I couldn't find it so I bypassed it.
Good show! Always glad to see reports come back after folks find the true cause.
Many of us make suggestions from what we "think" the cause, but there are always times when we want to learn from the problems others have had. We make suggestions but if there is never any report back, we never know if we learned something or if were just totally wrong.
The best forums are those where there is open discussion of things, not just a simple question that gets lots of answers which may not be right at all!
Thanks for the report and thanks for reminding us that fixing things is often not that hard. It's finding the cause that's hard!
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
power, slideout, vent, slide, adventurer